Factlab AB will always comply with applicable privacy laws, as well as ensure that personal data is processed confidentially. Factlab AB will not disclose personal data to third parties without prior consent, unless specifically stated herein.
Factlab AB will process the following personal data:
• Name, e-mail, phone number and company name for the purpose of processing a request when filling out the form on our website factlab.com
• Your IP address to provide a more user-friendly website
• If you contact Factlab AB, we store correspondence or comments, which may contain personal data, to provide better service if you contact Factlab AB again.
Factlab AB will:
• Process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
• Collect your personal data for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes stated in this policy, and will not process your personal data in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes.
• Collect and process personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
• Process your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing and unauthorised or accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data, thereby ensuring an appropriate level of security.
• Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and updated without delay if Factlab AB is informed or otherwise becomes aware of incorrect data.
• If requested, delete personal data without unnecessary delay unless there are legal grounds for continuing the processing.
• On request, limit processing, unless there are legal grounds for continuing the processing.
• Upon request, provide access to your personal data processed by Factlab AB in a commonly used electronic form.
Factlab AB collects and processes your personal data if and to the extent you have given consent. You are entitled to revoke such consent whereby your data will be deleted without delay.
If and to the extent that your request results in an agreement between you and Factlab AB, the personal data that was collected and processed when your initial request was made will be processed to the extent and for the time period necessary for the Factlab AB to comply with the obligations under said agreement.
Factlab AB will further process your personal data to the extent that Factlab AB is required to do so by law or decision by a competent authority.
Factlab AB will appoint a Data Processor to process all personal data by means of storage of data and operation of our computer systems. The Data Processor may also read, arrange and send personal data as instructed by Factlab AB.
The Data Processor will only store your personal data on servers that are within the EU/EEA borders and which are controlled by the Data Processor. The personal data may also be read by a sub-processor in third countries (India) by encrypted transfer through a VPN connection. There are no decision on an adequacy decision regarding the third country by the EU Commission.
If you do not want cookies installed on your computer or want to restrict the processing of such data, your browser may in some cases allow you to opt out or anonymize your IP address.
Factlab AB ensures that appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorised access or destruction, illegal processing or accidental loss or damage.
Factlab AB uses a secure server where your personal data is processed and limits access to personal data within the organisation. Authorisation to access personal data is given only to individuals within the organisation, or within the Data Processor and its sub-processor, for the sole purpose of carrying out their respective duties.
Factlab AB, or, if relevant, the Data Processor, will only transfer personal data to third countries if the recipient of the personal data has signed the EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses in accordance with applicable law at every given time.
The services that factlab provides to you are free to use.
You may copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce and publish your result from Factlab if you specify the source.
You may not sell any material and/or result from factlab without permission from Factlab AB.
You are entitled to request access to and rectification of personal data as well as erasure of personal data, restriction of processing or object to processing (if in accordance with applicable privacy laws). Furthermore, you have a right of access to the personal data that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (portability). You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, www.datainspektionen.se.
216 10 Limhamn, Sweden